This was the Lineapelle 2022 experience: participation, novelties and more attention to the environment
Did you miss the Lineapelle 2022 in Milan? We tell you about the experience at the most important fair in the tanning sector and the most interesting novelties that were presented for the Spring / Summer 2023 season .
The event brought together 960 world companies of components for footwear, textiles and leather goods under one roof with a very promising common proposal: to publicize the new trends in the industry for the coming year. Among the exhibitors, 18 companies from Elche were counted, among which BRITIGRAF stood out with its unique proposal in ecological and artisanal innovation products :
- 100% recycled labels
- Natural cork accessories (templates, labels...)
- Cotton fabrics from the recycling of other fabrics by 70%
- Bio plastisol decorations, 50% natural components and completely free of phthalates
- Recycled TPU, made from the remains of other productions 100%
- And other environmentally friendly raw materials such as plant fibers, natural latex, sugar cane ...
Greater attention to sustainability and the environment , and closeness to the client were the central axes of the fair that, although the pre-pandemic numbers were not reached, the participation was good and very optimistic for the next events in the sector. .
Do you want to know more about BRITIGRAF's ecological accessories for footwear, leather goods and textiles?
Once again, at Lineapelle, concern for respecting the environment was expressed with interesting proposals aimed at creating a cleaner and more respectful activity with the planet , with BRITIGRAF being one of the most committed companies.
If you would like to know the decorations and ecological accessories for footwear, leather goods and textiles that were presented there, contact us without obligation. We have a wide variety of sustainable materials that you will love to incorporate into your company and that will help you promote your brand with the seal of sustainability .
- Telephone: +34 965 683 882
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: Elche Industrial Park: C/ Alberto Sols, 18 03203 Elche (Alicante) Spain